All 11 art Reviews

Link! Link!

Lovely, you kept true to the original WW style while adding your own. The transparent background is a nice touch and even though the sword was trouble it came out looking great.

Your lil signature under Link even looks Hylian.

MelonConCarne responds:

lmao I guess my signature was an added bonus, I always sign it that way! Thanks!

Fallout Laser Pistol Fallout Laser Pistol

Pew pew, I love it. A sleek and clean drawing of such a dirty laser weapon, with a pleasing background to boot.

Hagrid Hagrid

+Nice Hagrid.
+Pumpkins are always a nice touch.
+A woodsy background would go nicely with him.
+Textures are nice and plentiful.
+Same with colours and shading.

What a nice present!

Are you still accepting cancer fundraising btw?

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks.
Thanks!
Haaaaa, I know! That's what I wanted to do at first, but since I made the pumpkins like this it would have looked weird. (no?)
Thanks!
And thanks again! /o/

Sadly, no, my fundraising ended. But there's quite a lot other fundraising out there, if you want! :)

Black Magic Black Magic

I would hire you as a sprite artist in a heartbeat if I were a real developer.

This, as well as everything else you've done looks like it would fit right in within a high quality video game from any generation.

Amazing work!

ROcKmAn ROcKmAn

Great

Love your take on this, excellent style, man.

Where is the slight green outline on Rockman and Dr. Light coming from?

spaghetti016 responds:

Generally a rim light isn't seen other than around the rim of the subject being lit.

Yorda Yorda

YUP, Yorda

From the preview image I thought I saw Yorda, and I was right, so good job on depicting her. Your style with blacks and whites in this suits her.

This is wall worthy, if I happened upon you at a booth at some convention or something I would buy a print of this straight off.

Unfolding Cubes Unfolding Cubes

Precise & nice

Your second attempt ended up being perfectly precise and sweet to watch.

If only buildings would build themselves this way.

Link: Concept Art Link: Concept Art

Triforce of Manliness

I like this, we never get to see Link look like a grown man. Guy looks like he can grow a beard in 2 seconds.

Reminds me of medieval paintings of knights. if you've ever considered going to Fan conventions and getting a booth this kind of thing would sell like hotcakes as a print.

Doppelganger Doppelganger

Dayum

You make a nice looking purple thing. Best looking purple thing I've seen all week.

OH, GARFIELD-SAMA~! OH, GARFIELD-SAMA~!

Cute

Nice colours, and funny.

One day I hope to see a Romantic Garfield anime. I think it'd be a hit.