Anna Glace 2 Anna Glace 2

Cweem

Nice design, the style is very smooth, creamy even, like ice cream itself. Very suiting.

The tutorial is very clear on how to play, The intro comic was a nice touch, but not everyone can read that fast, especially if the player is a youth, which with this game that's pretty likely.

This game made me want ice cream, so points for that too.

xD Defender xD Defender

Good going

Good job, nice little shooting game. Gameplay was fun and I enjoyed cheating with the space bar.

You have the coding down, so If you ever want to build on this you should add various enemies instead of bubbles, new backgrounds, different music, more levels, you know, spice it up and junk.

JustGogi responds:

Haha - cheating with [the secret key] is my favorite way of defeating balloons. :)) Nice ideas, thanks!!

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Nyan

Needs more nyan.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Great

It looks a like a lot of work went into this. The game looks excellent, good use of sound from what I heard and it's fun to bounce on monster's heads. I never get tired of that.

The controls could use some tweaking, but then again I do suck at keyboard controls. I think the issue with the controls is that people don't want to take the time to learn them, they want to run all the way through the game immediately, which you can't, then they die and then label the controls as bad.

Good all around.

Kookin' Kidz Kookin' Kidz

Oh, man.

Awesome, I've always wanted to do mean things to children. This game has inspired me. The next kid I see I'm going to puch it in the face.

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

...........

Is it just me or do all of the people you strip look extremely buff?

Yeowi responds:

yeah, isn't that sexy?

C saves Luigi C saves Luigi

..................

well at least you tried..........